Sunday, August 10, 2008

The time is NOW!


Here it is, my first post before I go to teach in Macau, China. I leave on Wednesday night and am very excited. I had the amazing opportunity to visit the International School of Macau (www.tis.edu.mo) in May so I am really looking forward to arriving, setting up the apartment with my roommate, setting up my classroom, and of course, meeting my 60-some Grade 9 students.

Going into my second year of teaching, and with Taiwan far far behind me, I feel confident and excited to learn, explore, and create even more adventures.

Please keep in touch as I love hearing what is going on with everyone and I am more committed to post more regularly. I will also put up my cell phone and address once I find these things out!

Take care and wish me good flying thoughts!!! xo


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No idea how i just stumbled upon this, but couldn't be happier that I did. So, expect some following of adventures :)