Sunday, September 7, 2008

Holidays anyone?

Holidays…

So here it is; my holiday schedule for the year with ideas of where I think I may want to go. If you are seriously thinking about coming to visit and want to come during one of my holidays, the following information may be helpful!!

  1. October 25 – November 2: undecided. Borneo? Mainland China?
  2. December 20 – January 4: India
  3. January 24 – February 1: Philippines/Indonesia/Japan (one of)
  4. April 10 – 19: Laos, Cambodia, Burma (big maybe on the last one)

If anyone is travelling in the area (anytime throughout the year) and come to even Hong Kong you must let me know. Macau is a great detour, even if it is only for one night. I will always have room at my apartment for friendly faces!

Some helpful websites:

EVA Air (great flight deals from Vancouver): www.evaair.com

Macau Tourism info: www.macau.com

More Macau Tourism: www.macautourism.gov.mo

No comments: