Sunday, September 14, 2008

Runners amnesia?

I think I may have some form of amnesia because I have just registered for another half-marathon. It is the Macau International Marathon on December 7th. Now I figure I am in better position to do well this time because I am already training whereas last time I really only started training with 2 months to go... and the training effort was average at best.

I have been running on my own as well as with another teacher so it has been great. Also, the knees are so far so good but my longest run has only been 8k so far.

Cross your fingers for me! Also, any tips? Send them my way!


Check out the website: http://www.macaumarathon.com/en/index.php

(For those reading this on facebook and getting fed up with the formatting, the actual link is lzmacau.blogspot.com )

No comments: